Monday, February 7, 2011

ELSA PADILLA-Midterm Interior Model




DRESSER
To create the dresser I first used a polygon. Then I divided it in the middle and offset the edges to create the division between the drawers. Then I selected the faces and then I extruded them towards the inside of the dresser. The same method was used for the 3 drawers. By extruding towards the inner part of the dresser I created the drawer shapes.

The same method was used to create the tv furniture. I offset the edges and extruded them inwards. For the leg in the tv console I extruded one of the faces down.

PILLOW



The create the pillow I first made a polygon and divided it in 16 faces. The height part was divided in 4 parts. The I selected the control vertex in the sides of the rectangle and I scaled it down to create the shape that the image shows.

Then I selected both of the control vertex in the center of the pillows and I pulled them up to add volume.Then I choose edit mesh-smooth to smooth the shape.

To create the corners I choose smooth select and selected the corners and pull them.

Then I just chose the cv's in the center and pulled them out to create a nice edge.


Then I selected some of the cv's and i moved them a bit to make the cushion not look so perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment