Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Basim Kutbi: Final Images W11




1- The concept; I tried to have fun with the object and ended up making a story. In the first shot we can see a strange object in the water. In the Second shot we see the same object at the floor of the ocean. In the third shot we see the object in the middle of the ocean during sunset. In the fourth shot we see the interior of the object and discover an ALIEN!! The object is a spaceship.

2-at the beginning, I tried to use almost all what I learned in Maya to produce an object out of a polygon shape. Then I used light, materials, AO, rendering layers, and passes to reach the shot That I liked.

3- In photoshop I used the rendering, the passes and the rendering layers in addition of some backgrounds. I tried to over lay them and try different ways to manipulate the shapes, shades and textures to get to THE shot.

4-Maya is a fun TOY, the more you play with it, the more you learn about it and enjoy it. there is always more fun. If I looked at it as work or study it would be hard. It is fun and I can not get enough of it. I am use I'll use it in all my future projects because, it makes tasks easier in creating interesting shapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment