Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Yao Yu : Week 10 Final Renderings



For the interior views I use physical sun sky shader, area light with portal light shader and global illumination. I overlayed master, mask, AO and Reflection rendering layer to give the shadow and reflection.




This model I develop from miterm. I use three loft and mesh combine each other to create the form and extrude the surface. I use the similar stratery rendering and give distict spatial experiences.




This is one model I develop from the beginning of the class. I sculpt a torus and use selection tool create detail, extrude the surface and give diffferent materials. I use QTown Mel to give the site content. I use master, mask, AO and Reflection rendering layer generate from Maya and finally compositing in Photoshop. This model I focus on exterior and give bird view and pedestrain view.


No comments:

Post a Comment