Monday, March 12, 2012

Week 9 and 10: Felipe Cardenas_ FINAL PROJECT






This project is representing everything we learn in Maya. From nurbs to rendering by layers. This is one of the models I created in class and i have been working with it since then. Creating interior spaces that are interesting and exterior language that makes this building unique. The exterior reminds me of a science fiction city, which is represented in both exterior perspectives. After rendering in Maya, I used Photoshop to make the render more real and to put context in it. I was playing with different type of skins that I can apply to different designs. At the end the different skins became a science fiction building.

3 comments:

  1. I need an additional interior view. Try to emphasize shadow movements through the space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. felipe,
    i really like your visual style. the only area that is lacking in your illustrations regards shadows. try to find a way to emphasize this element in your work. I know i am repeating myself but it isvery important.

    ReplyDelete